Even If You’re Crazy Busy, You Can Still Lose Weight
No doubt about it—losing weight will require a commitment of time. But where do you find that time?
If you’re like most of us, you have a job that keeps you hopping (or sitting most of the day), an active family life and the daily stresses that happen in our lives. You may wonder how you’re going to add one more thing to your day.
If this sounds like you, don’t throw up your hands in dismay just yet; there are some smart strategies for making a healthy weight loss journey doable, no matter how swamped you are.
- Even when you are rushed, skipping meals is a bad idea. You might find that when you do finally eat you either overeat or make unhealthy food choices. If you know you’ll have an especially busy day, be sure to take an Ideal Protein bar or ready-serve drink with you so you’ll be prepared.
- Communicate your food plan to your family and others in your household. They can share food preparation with you, saving time and giving everyone a healthier dinner.
- Take advantage of the resources available to you. One of the most important parts of the Ideal Protein Protocol are the amazing coaches! Ideal Protein Coaches have completed the Protocol and can give you great guidance and tips/tricks when you need help or motivation.
- Planning will save you lots of time. Pick one evening a week to make your meals for that week. Make extra so you can have prepared food in the refrigerator. Make a comprehensive grocery list including everything you will need for the week—you’ll have the healthy foods you need and won’t make unnecessary trips (also a good way to lessen your possible exposure to COVID-19).
- Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Fill your water bottle regularly and keep it with you and see how much you drink through the day. If you find plain water boring, try adding one of Ideal Protein’s Flavoured Water Enhancers.
- Take opportunities to be active. Exercise positively affects your heart and how your body functions. It even relieves stress! Take the stairs, park at the back of the lot so you’ll walk more, turn on the music and dance around the room, get up from the computer and stretch, walk the dog, give those garden plants some attention. You may think you are too busy, but there are lots of ways to stretch and move while you are doing other activities.
- Get enough sleep. Selling yourself short on sleep can affect your energy and make you vulnerable to temptation regarding your food choices.
In short, finding a weight loss solution can certainly be challenging, but it is possible, even for people who are crazy busy.
You can book a check in to discuss how this program could work for you. Book Now – Free Consultation.
If you are returning client book a check in with a coach to review getting back on track. Click Here.