IDEAL PROTEIN PHASE 1 | SERVINGS: 1 | TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
Easy recipe from The Essential Ideal Protein CookBook page 52
• 1 ½ cups low-sodium chicken broth
• 4 ounces lean pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 cup small broccoli florets
• ¾ cup enoki mushrooms or thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps
• ¼ cup bean sprouts
• 1 pouch (1 cup) Ideal Protein Konjac Spaghetti, rinsed according to package directions
• 1 hard-cooked egg, halved
• Thinly sliced radish, optional
• Soy sauce, for serving
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, pork, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat; lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and sprouts and cook just until the pork is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 3 more minutes.
Meanwhile, place the konjac noodles in a serving bowl. Pour the hot soup over the noodles. Top with the egg and radishes, if desired, and serve with soy sauce on the side.
This recipe is from the Ideal Protein cookbook. Available from the clinic online store.